The Failure Toy™ PRE-ORDER The Failure Toy
Delivery expected for Summer 2020
Are you a K-12 educator? Save $200 off regular price when you confirm that you're a K-12 educator
A kit for ages 6 to CEO
The Failure Toy is a game of balance and experimentation that helps players develop healthier, more productive relationships with failure.
Ideal for players aged 6 to CEO, the game itself is simple – but the insights it elicits are as complex and unique as the players themselves.
- 52+ game scenarios
- Good for 1 classroom or boardroom
- 3–20 players
- Enough game pieces to engage groups up to 20 players split into 2 groups
- A comprehensive guidebook that shows you how to create, adapt and lead highly impactful sessions that explore the challenges and opportunities presented by failure. The guidebook includes game scenarios, discussion topics, and sample lessons to get you playing and experimenting right out of the box
- 2 drawstring bags to easily transport pieces
- Scorecards to track points gained and lost in each round of gameplay
- A Failure Award to be given to the player voted as the "winner" of the game. Awarded to a different player each time the game is played, the Failure Award acts as a tangible reminder of all the lessons you learned along the way (plus it's a great way to sneak you extra toy pieces)
Ships within Canada only. For international shipping please visit twentyonetoys.com