Twenty One Toys is looking for an Outreach and Growth Coordinator to join our small but growing team! This full-time role is for a charming and knowledgeable person excited to share our toy with new communities and implement our new workshop outreach strategy. This would include engaging new corporate clients on phone and email, running video demonstrations, supporting with sales, and hosting community calls and webinars.
The ideal candidate has experience and background knowledge of HR, Training and Development, and Business Development. They are an engaging communicator, have strong networking capability, and they live and breathe our core values. They can act as an excellent ambassador for the Empathy Toy, both at events and on platforms like LinkedIn. Strong organizational skills are also a must, as are skills with public speaking and online presentations.
Requirements you’ll need:
- Experience in sales or business development
- Great on camera and experience recording videos independently
- Knowledge of trends in HR, Corporate Culture, and Learning & Development
- Skilled in effective communication across different media
- Passion for our core values (view PDF)
We'd love it if you:
- Have experience facilitating with the Empathy Toy
- Have experience using a CRM, video conferencing platforms, and/or MailChimp
- Candidates with a strong social media presence will be highly considered
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- You will work with our team of educators and facilitators and help to implement our workshop outreach strategy. This will include a combination of cold and warm emails, phone calls, and running online workshop demonstrations. You will connect with new leads on a daily basis.
- You will host webinars and community calls for our global community.
- You will continue to iterate on workshop demos, email follow-ups, and new client engagement opportunities.
- Lastly, you'll become the expert on our toys, workshops, and community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Outreach and Growth Coordinator!” in the subject line and send us:
- Linkedin (or equivalent)
- send us a link to your “video cover letter”!
- To get a sense of your presentation style, record a 1-2 min. video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team
- Upload to youtube as unlisted and include the link in your email
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.