Who We Are:
Twenty One Toys is an award-winning social enterprise that uses toys to teach empathy, failure and other key 21st century skills. First featured on TEDx, their multi-award winning Empathy Toy is being used in thousands of schools and offices in 50 countries. Proving that toys are the new textbooks, Twenty One Toys is well on its way to creating the world’s first global community of empathic and resilient leaders thanks in part to the successful release of The Failure Toy in 2020. With workshops and training programs for all ages — even TIME magazine has praised their toys as a future technology!
We’re Looking For an Agile Team Member who:
- Is an incredible communicator and creative problem solver.
- Will take care of all of our inbound email inquiries, phone calls, and social tags.
- Will work with us to better tell the stories of the teachers, facilitators, coaches, and teams from around the world who are using our toys to create incredible impact.
- Follow-up with all new Empathy and Failure Toy orders and keep our CRM up to date with relevant tags and data - keeping a pulse on our growing community.
- Will help us execute on our communications strategy, by experimenting with different ways to capture and share customer stories in our newsletter and on social media, always looking for opportunities to re-engage and inspire others.
Reasons to be excited:
- We are the leaders in using toys to teach skills like empathy and failure and are making waves in schools, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies around the world. You’ll be connecting with all of these amazing members of the #21ToysWorld
- Our Failure Toy is set to release in summer 2020 (with an already successful Kickstarter Campaign). It’s going to be an exciting year as we launch a brand new toy to our community.
- There will be travel opportunities later in the year to give presentations, attend conferences, and run demos and booths to connect with new prospects
- You will be in the front seat of a growing startup. We are just at the beginning of our toy revolution, and with a focused effort we can continue to break records!
- We have a swing!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include Customer Engagement! in the subject line.
- The link to your Linkedin (or equivalent)
- A link to your video cover letter!
- To give us a sense of your presentation style and personality, record a 1-2 min. video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team
- Upload to youtube as unlisted and include the link in your email
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.